Buying Custom Screen Printed T-Shirts
If you are considering buying custom screen printed t-shirts there are several ideas to consider. Here is the first tip:
Always start with the right t-shirt for the situation.
Start by asking yourself these questions:
- Who will be wearing the finished printed shirt?
- Under what conditions will the custom screen printed t-shirt be worn?
- What result am I hoping to achieve once the finished printed t-shirts are handed out?
Here are four examples of how screen printed t-shirts might be worn:
- T-shirts printed with a team logo can become part of the team uniform used to travel in or worn during warm-ups before an athletic contest.
- Printed t-shirts with a club logo are worn during club outings or competitions.
- T-shirts printed with a school logo can be worn as a general ‘spirit’ shirt on casual Fridays or other school outings.
- Screen printed t-shirts are sometimes handed out during large events or given to customers to help build an organization’s brand awareness.
Each of the above scenarios would require a different considerations in selecting a shirt style. This may sound obvious but people wear the screen printed t-shirts that they feel good wearing. This idea is not so relevant with a sports team uniform type shirt; the players are required to wear it. With a promotional shirt this idea is very relevant. Choosing a less-expensive shirt might save a little money but if the customers you give the printed t-shirt to never wear it, it is money wasted. For promotional t-shirts we recommend buying a high quality shirt customers will want to wear.
No matter what the application, selecting the right t-shirt fabric, style, color and price are vital considerations in planning a successful purchase.